||Part Time: hourly rate
||Full Time: hourly rate
|Under 2 years
|2 - 3 years
|3 - 5 years
- Full time place is equivalent of 8 hours per day, five days a week.
- Fees will be charged at normal rate when Nursery is closed due to bad weather or if your child is ill and if a child is on holiday during term time.
- If your child is late, or not attending you must telephone no later than 9:30am, you will however be charged for this session.
- When holidays are taken during school holidays fees will be charged at half rate (4 week's written notice required).
- Four week's notice in writing must be given by parent/carer or nursery management for the termination of your child’s place, or for a change of days and hours (through agreement with owner/manager).
- There will be a reduced rate for two or more full-time places.
- Fees must be paid monthly in advance by standing order on the 1st of each month.
- Fees must be paid even if your child is not attending.
- Your child's place in nursery may be in jeopardy if payments are not made on time.
Registration Fee/Deposit payable for full-time places, unless there is an immediate start: £200
(deducted from your first invoice)