Why Join Us?
Our teams are friendly, fun and dedicated to making every day special. There really is no better time to join our ambitious team. We’re growing fast and are passionate about developing our people and we recognise individual’s potential through promotion opportunities.
What’s on Offer?
Our staff are the heartbeat of our business and recruiting the very best people, is critical to our success. We really value our colleagues so in addition to the fantastic career progression opportunities, we offer many other benefits including:
• Competitive salaries and pensions
• Dedicated support to help you deal with personal issues
• Recognition of achievements through award and accreditation schemes
• Ongoing, paid for training and development opportunities
• Real opportunities for career progression, many of our Senior posts are occupied by colleagues who have been promoted whilst working at Ankerville
• Local level recognition schemes
• Regular communications
• Earn to Learn Apprenticeships – where you can attain your Level 3 in Childcare while gaining real experience in our settings and earning a real wage, along with great benefits
• Working as part of a bubbly, vivacious and caring team
What are we looking for?
Above all we want talented people who love caring and nurturing young children, helping them on their way to become curious and active learners who achieve their full potential in all areas of development. Ideally you will:
• Hold a relevant professional qualification in childcare or are willing to undertake training (where required)
• Be flexible and open to change, new ideas and developments
• Be ambitious, reliable and passionate about childcare and early years education
• Be a team player
What do we expect?
• You must have a big smile, that will make every child’s face light up, each and every day.
• Throughout the course of a day you will have many varied roles; if a child requests you to be a dinosaur, you will be the best dinosaur you can be!
• The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune, in front of a crowd of tiny humans is essential.
• You must have lots of love to offer and big cuddles, as and when required.
• You must have the ability to read a story book upside down or from memory, with at least 5 interruptions per page!
• And finally, you must be prepared to have fun activities planned and the ability to laugh at yourself and most of all be prepared to get messy! Your hair, nails and clothes will be hard to keep clean, but it really is all worth it!